Friday, July 13, 2012

Blog reclaimed.

It's been awhile! I failed at blogging while studying in Copenhagen, but decided to start again now that I graduated college and am a Grown Up and whatnot. I have a tumblr, but reblogging is kinda dumb/tumblr is 2 hip 4 me/lyf, so I'm back on here!

And no, I'm not in København anymore. But how could I get rid of this name? Haha. Insert something about how my experiences in Copenhagen will always stay with me, and I will go back at some point. Also, I finished one of my novels there, so that's good enough right?

This is just the first entry, so nothing too fancy. I'm thinking it'll be pictures, random stuff, reviews... etc. Since I want to be a writer or whatever, I should probably get on this whole blogging thing as it's The Future and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment